License required for the integration between Zencontrol Application controllers and third party systems over IP e.g. Crestron or etc.
The TPI supports the ability to override the current lighting settings. Integrators can use the legacy TPI to issue light level commands such as:
- Change the light level of a group
- Recall scenes
- Query current DALI levels, last heard scenes and current scenes.
- Set inhibit on a target, preventing sensors from changing the target state for a desired period of time.
TPI Advanced supports everything the original TPI supports, and contains additional such features as:
- Specify a “sequence number” which helps resolve any out-of-order reply issues.
- DALI and DMX colour control, and custom fade lengths.
- Various events broadcast over Multicast. This allows systems to be notified on events rather than having to poll for events. (Not enabled by default)
- Querying of metadata such as labels, scenes, groups and control gear metadata.
**NOTE** multi line controllers need one license per line. License only required for the controllers that the third party want to control e.g. if its a single board room you may only need one license to integrate to the specific controller that is controlling the boardroom.
Licenses are applied directly to your site, you will need to provide us with the site details so that this can be done.
for more information please contact us.