DIMLITE Multifunction 4 Channel
The DIMLITE 4 channel unit is used for controlling up to four separate groups of DSI or DALI ballasts. Single or dual momentary-action switches can be used to switch on and off and dim each channel up and down. In addition additional momentary contacts can be added to recall a particular lighting scene or to control all channels simultaneously. A standard 230v motion detector can be integrated directly with the unit and can be set for three different operating modes ON+OFF, only OFF or corridor mode where the unit will switch between 10% and 100% based on occupancy in the space. Alternatively the Sensor input can be used with another momentary switch to enable a stairway function turning the unit into a run on timed switch.
- For single or double momentary-action switch control of up to 50 DSI or 25 DALI compatible ballasts per channel
- DALI or DSI operation
- ON / OFF / dimming (1–100 %)
- Easily integrates with standard 230v motion sensor
- Additional DALI movement sensors, daylight sensors, input devices and control panels can be added to further expand functionality
- No specialist programming required