Philips Dynalite Envision Gateway
15/6/15 New Dynalite Envision Gateway
If you didn’t make it to our trade show a few months ago you would have missed out on seeing the new Dynalite Envision Gateway in action.
This little device is an Ethernet interface that is packed full of features:
- Multiple protocols – TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP and DyNet.
- Webserver – remote browser and wireless app access, project file access.
- Routing – address offset and message filtering.
- Translation – between DyNet1 and DyNet 2 (Envision IP)
- Network checker – network/device status monitor and traffic log
- Area Cascading controller (occupancy control for multiple dependent areas)
- Scheduler with real-time clock and backup battery.
- System metrics
- Logic controller
One of the highly anticipated features of this device is the built in scheduler for the system time clock, meaning customers will be able to login and make simple changes to their time schedules without having to call in a system integrator to carry out programming changes. On top of this they will also be able to control areas and channels and even adjust and save lighting presets.
Download data sheet Here